don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Encore

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
it may change it may not, as im trying to stay to the base element from the original but added extra to fill it out , other option is to simply square everything off

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
I don't know about Interest, as i'm not really pushing this project as its my very first use of unity etc, as you can see how its evolved from my first post. and its just a case of me tinkering and going look at what I've made, perhaps im being modest i dont know, but yeah I think because im not pushing on social media with tweets and updated etc no body really know about it, it will be at Sage this year with 2 more zones so 4 more levels added hopefully time permitting 1 more plus some fixes,
i am only one man, no team making this so life can slow things down if it gets in the way.

as for will it run on your machine try it and find out, there is settings to lower quality, and im getting better at optimization as i learn so fingers crossed it runs better in the future.

Reactions: NeedleMouse90

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
quick question. where is the demo. I don't necessarily like having to download it so if you could lend the link that would awesome for me to give some feedback

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
quick question. where is the demo. I don't necessarily like having to download it so if you could lend the link that would awesome for me to give some feedback
um you don't like downloading but want me to give you a link to down load it????
also at this point only the SAGE demo from last year is only available, with all the new stuff and improvements not being available to SAGE this year
but he old one can be found here
Sonic Encore Fan Game by lordgimpet - Game Jolt

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
um you don't like downloading but want me to give you a link to down load it????
sorry. im also confusing sometimes. thx for the demo its VERY COOL. I dont like downloading demos. i like to test them via link to demo.

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
here is the level thus far in action, understand its sill wip and the red springs are place holders for now

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
COOL i see how the springs are place holders for the green things. but still very cool

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
Why is nobody interested in this project anymore
im interested its just well... i have a SCHOOL chromebook. and some tabs are restricted for absolutly no reason. AND ALSO SCHOOL COMPUTERS SUCK. so ya im interested but the demos dont work. AND THERE A PAIN TO DOWNLOAD

lordgimpet

Marble Zone
Jun 17, 2019
wait you also forgot about the badniks. Stil working on that?
yeah man tons to do still need to add badniks rings etc as well as finish coding oil etc
im interested its just well... i have a SCHOOL chromebook. and some tabs are restricted for absolutly no reason. AND ALSO SCHOOL COMPUTERS SUCK. so ya im interested but the demos dont work. AND THERE A PAIN TO DOWNLOAD
ive been getting a bunch of authorization requests lately from people using odd or education based emails but alot look sus so i've been ignoring them.

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
ve been getting a bunch of authorization requests lately from people using odd or education based emails but alot look sus so i've been ignoring them.
its been a mirical to even access this SONIC FAN GAMES HQ website with this stupid thing called a (CHROMEBOOK)

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
he Chromebook isn't even good it has 4GB RAM for gosh sake and you can download Chrome OS on your Windows 10 computer already and yes surface and macbooks exist but they have a purpose, Chromebooks are just there.
Getting out of games and beginning to unleash my tech fanboy inside of me.
chromebooks suck what can i say but guess what im stuck with it