don't click here

Looking for Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles levels remade in SRB2

Irrelevant_pelican

Press Start Screen
Jan 30, 2021
Hello,

My friend and I are big Sonic fans. We just learned about Sonic Robo Blast 2 and it looks really cool.

Considering there's so many mods out there, I was surprised to see it didn't look like anyone recreated any of the old Sonic games in SRB2.

The most I've found is various levels here and there.

Would be awesome if there was just one single download and then, there you go, the classic games remade in 3D.

Is there such a project in the works that I missed? If not can you share any levels you've found for the Genesis games for SRB2? Also I'm new to SRB2, I'm assuming playing these games co-op is a built in function and not hard to do, if not I'll need to learn how to do that.

Thanks for any help offered.

Mr__Siphon

Press Start Screen
Nov 22, 2020
They aren't a thing yet, But I am currently making Sonic 2, and plan on creating S-CD and S3&K. (Reason i'm not doing Sonic 1 is because someone has already created Green Hill, Marble, and Spring yard zone, and told me not to worry about it). Weird this post came out as soon as i finished Chemical Plant Act 2.

Irrelevant_pelican

Press Start Screen
Jan 30, 2021
That's awesome!! I'm really looking forward to it. Do you already have a thread with screenshots or anything? Would love to see how its looking.

Mr__Siphon

Press Start Screen
Nov 22, 2020
That's awesome!! I'm really looking forward to it. Do you already have a thread with screenshots or anything? Would love to see how its looking.
I'll begin posting pictures starting in July for a trailer. Im planning on releasing it on November 21st for its Birthday, But if i fall behind schedule, i will most likely post on the Message Board.