don't click here

Core Framework

Nihil

Core's Creator
Jan 25, 2019
Brazil
twitter.com
CORE is a framework created using the alpha version of SONIC WORLDS as a base and have the collective efforts of Nihil, Yonatankr, Carlos Ushiromiya and YohananDiamond and was supported by Ice, SpookyGuga, EX64, Troopsushi, Dolphman, HezMania, DarkMK3, sonic011gamer, Nukeledge, Yolkin and the entire HedgeLand community in general.

We just kindly ask you to make good use of this material, give credits to all the persons mentioned here and not take it as your own.

Sonic Worlds by Damizean, MCKaosu, LarkSS, Techokami, Sparks, Mr. Potatobadger, Ice God 64, Lange, DimensionWarped, Azu, Blue Emerald, Ikey Ilex and LakeFeperd.

Features:

✪ 5 Playable Characters;
✪ Physics Improved (more accurate than any other version of Sonic Worlds released before);
✪ Mania Rotation;
✪ New Angle Checking System;
✪ Mania Aesthetic;
✪ Afterimage;
✪ New Input System;
✪ Alot of features that I forgot now;

4635 4637
4638 4639
4640 4641

Mirror: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbmfbzlk3mlsyty/CoreFramework_Final.rar?dl=0

Last edited:

Nihil

Core's Creator
Jan 25, 2019
Brazil
twitter.com
How to use
First of know about to use Core, you should need to know how to use Fusion and also Sonic Worlds, because the framework was designed for intermediate users. I recommend you watch LakeFeperd tutorial series, before try to mess with CORE. It's available on Youtube. Anyway, if you have some knowledge about it, you can read that small guide:

Tailsmonster12

The ReRun Guy
Jan 28, 2019
This sure looks great @nihilist. I remember back in the day when I was beta testing this framework with blue tiles, two gimmicks, and only sonic. Those were some good times. You've really improved so much since than, and I can't wait for Core Plus to be available to the public!

sanic is gooo

Press Start Screen
May 4, 2020
This looks amazing, it was amazing beta testing CORE Framework!
hi dark your my only freind now ive been shut down and ive been in a depresion so far can you freind me on discord pls
btw liked your game! engine from itsyaboioofcringe

Tailsmonster12

The ReRun Guy
Jan 28, 2019
hi dark your my only freind now ive been shut down and ive been in a depresion so far can you freind me on discord pls
Um, @sanic is gooo. I know I'm not dark, but we know who you are lol. You're an underage child who was banned from hedgeland and have been bugging nihil though discord dms to give you core framework and spin engine. Just so you know, you're not fooling anyone.

Dark04

Asshole
Aug 26, 2019
im not even your friend, you were banned from hedgeland cause you were underage and said hard r twice

Eazy

Press Start Screen
May 6, 2020
Excuse my ignorance, I'm new here and don't yet understand all of the terminology/intentions. With Fusion knowledge, could one use this to make their own fangame? Or is this not what that is for

Tailsmonster12

The ReRun Guy
Jan 28, 2019
Excuse my ignorance, I'm new here and don't yet understand all of the terminology/intentions. With Fusion knowledge, could one use this to make their own fangame? Or is this not what that is for
@Eazy yeah pretty much. This framework is for Clickteam fusion 2.5 (I'm not sure if the 2.5 Plus addon is still required though)

Reactions: Eazy

Snac

Up n' Down and all around
Jun 26, 2019
@Eazy yeah pretty much. This framework is for Clickteam fusion 2.5 (I'm not sure if the 2.5 Plus addon is still required though)
there are 2 versions of core
the one that works with the normal clickteam fusion
and the other that works only with the dlc of clickteam