don't click here

Fan Game Sonic 3 A.I.R.

ScropeX68

Green Hill Zone
Mar 19, 2019
EVERYONE IS PLAYING THE GAME EXCEPT ME! I'M REALLY SAD ABOUT THE FACT THAT I CAN'T PLAY MY FAVOURITE GAME OF ALL TIME!

Reactions: BlizardXD

BlizardXD

Green Hill Zone
Jun 7, 2019
EVERYONE IS PLAYING THE GAME EXCEPT ME! I'M REALLY SAD ABOUT THE FACT THAT I CAN'T PLAY MY FAVOURITE GAME OF ALL TIME!
You can download Sonic A.I.R.
read it's instructions. very simple to install.
if you need any help read some of the posts.
or join a discord channel.

BlizardXD

Green Hill Zone
Jun 7, 2019
Any progress for spawning the big rings in debug mode? is it even possible?
or add the emerald special stages to select mode?

hellothere3212

Green Hill Zone
Feb 9, 2019
And now today, the forums may be dead already. Well atleast for me but I loved talking with people but it isn't the same as it is before now.

BlizardXD

Green Hill Zone
Jun 7, 2019
all of my favorite places are slow now actually.
taking a break i would imagine. Moding can be a lot of work.

I am very much enjoying Sonic A.I.R.
Been looking for something like this for years.

I keep saying over and over though
a way to re-access the emerald special stages would complete the mod.

Emi

Green Hill Zone
Feb 20, 2019
Is there a way that you caould add eggman laugh when he appears or hurts you like in the rest of the classic games?
Since they removed that detail for some reason (space I guess)
Also, what about unused stuff (like knuckles unique switches for AIZ and CNZ, eggman's defeat launch base animation, knuckles laught in lava reef act2, Eggman's unused head in Flying Battery, Sonic's full waiting animation and Super Sonic idle)

Last edited:

Eukaryot

Heading for Angel Island
May 1, 2018
Any progress for spawning the big rings in debug mode? is it even possible?
Sorry, I don't think I'll add special stage ring spawning to the debug mode at all. Haven't had a look into it, but I can imagine this could get tricky.

or add the emerald special stages to select mode?
I'm having plans on something like that, but don't want to spoil that yet.

I keep saying over and over though
a way to re-access the emerald special stages would complete the mod.
Made a change with today's update: Let's say you played through the game and the Chaos Emeralds traded in for the gray Super Emeralds, but don't have all Super Emeralds yet. Then any Giant Ring throughout the game will take you to Hidden Palace, including all from the Sonic 3 zones. As I understood you, that's the case in your save game. So maybe that helps?

I Defeated the Underwater Enemy, But the Achievement Isn't Showing Up.
The enemy has to be killed by the electric flash in the water caused by the lightning shield entering the surface.

Is there a way that you caould add eggman laugh when he appears or hurts you like in the rest of the classic games?
Since they removed that detail for some reason (space I guess)
Also, what about unused stuff (like knuckles unique switches for AIZ and CNZ, eggman's defeat launch base animation, knuckles laught in lava reef act2, Eggman's unused head in Flying Battery, Sonic's full waiting animation and Super Sonic idle)
I actually like that idea, because I can well imagine it's something the developers left out for technical limitations only. But I need to check how much trouble it will cause if I try to integrate the animation.
However, that's certainly no high priority. (And it would be optional.)

Mr.Darkness

Hentai Dragon
Apr 24, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
Eukaryot, i tested this new update but it seems to have a bug: If using moded music, the music always restart after a super cancel.
Ah, and if "faster music" for super is selected, it does not get faster... But i assume this is intended right?

Since you put sonic cd super peel out sprites for when very fast, can you put sonic cd faling sprites after launched by a spring or falling from a ledge? (i'm really baffled to have to use this on sonic mania https://gamebanana.com/skins/157955 it should be this way by default...)

Another sugestion: To make the game a little more closer to sonic mania behavior, can you make it so a fire shield makes you imune to freezing one ICZ?

Last edited:

ColdSteel

Press Start Screen
Aug 28, 2019
Oh hi everyone. Is there any way to remap keyboard controls without third party software in this ideal version of Sonic 3?

Leo Burden

Uncagedtoast416
Sep 7, 2019
This game is very great,I love it!

But I only made an account on here to ask if this can be done for Sonic 1&2 linked