don't click here

Fan Game Sonic: Smash Revived

Bugzy

Marble Zone
Aug 15, 2018
This has been canceled.
Any moderators feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited:

Prancer

some guy
Jan 29, 2018
somewhere
Overall, the game doesn't look too shabby, and it plays pretty well. Maybe there could be some CPUs players, and maybe you could allow for 4 players, like with controllers and stuff. The only flaw I see with the demo, is that it's control scheme was kinda weird, because WASD, E, and R is fine, but why were the 1st Player buttons I and O? Other than that though, the game was pretty solid, and I'm pretty enticed for the full release.

Bugzy

Marble Zone
Aug 15, 2018
Overall, the game doesn't look too shabby, and it plays pretty well. Maybe there could be some CPUs players, and maybe you could allow for 4 players, like with controllers and stuff. The only flaw I see with the demo, is that it's control scheme was kinda weird, because WASD, E, and R is fine, but why were the 1st Player buttons I and O? Other than that though, the game was pretty solid, and I'm pretty enticed for the full release.
I'm currently working on a programming overhaul to allow for 4 players, it's definitely first on my to do list.
Thank you for your feedback!

Also, the controls are built for controllers. 2 player and 1 player i just tried to assign to have both of their arms fit on a keyboard if that's what they're using.

EDIT:

After spending time working on 4 players, I discovered that to to ineffecient programming methods I did, I seem to have build a framework of a game meant for 2 people. Making for players is becoming an "if" I do anytime soon.

Don't worry too much, I will still make some fun updates filled with new content until then.

Last edited:

LordZinos

Green Hill Zone
Aug 17, 2018
I'm currently working on a programming overhaul to allow for 4 players, it's definitely first on my to do list.
Thank you for your feedback!

Also, the controls are built for controllers. 2 player and 1 player i just tried to assign to have both of their arms fit on a keyboard if that's what they're using.
yeah, and to be fair, the controls are able to be edited in the top bar.