Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

New Showcase Comments

1. Thesonicfan21
  2. Arbi323Riolu
    I wanna review this, yet i can't get past the tutorial. How do you double jump?
  3. Fresh Sparks
    It wont work I tried RAR it didn't work
  4. WeirdJaiden
    I dont even know where the download button is!
  5. TTebbs
  6. TTebbs
    If you leave Tails in water and quickly run away. When he spawns on you instead of his normal flying animation he is doggie paddling in mid air.
  7. TTebbs
    "Now this is some serious gourmet stuff" -Samuel L. Jackson September 23, 1994
  8. GuilhermeBMotta
  9. MrSonic15234
    SO NİCE! good concept and spiretes and abilities are good also physics not so bad good luck for SAGE 2019
      GuilhermeBMotta likes this.
  10. SNACINGAM
  11. SNACINGAM
  12. tailsisbestboi
    should this work with cracked versions?
  13. Mintfox
    Its looking beautiful. Hopefully ill get to play the full version someday.
  14. Mintfox
    Looks like im going to play the actual version of sonic 06. Heres a fact: The version of Sonic 06 that was released was just a beta version.
  15. Shadonic
    This was the best fan game I've ever played.