Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

New Showcase Reviews

1. Ronald Rose
  2. Rentorian
    5/5,
    "An Absolute Blast"
    I never got to play any crash games until about 8 months ago when I found a ps1 for 3 bucks at a Goodwill and absolutely loved them. I then saw the first demo played on OneyPlays and wanted to give them a shot and I must say I love it, The game... View Full Review
  3. Zorropa F.P.S.
    4/5,
    "its a better hiper quest :)"
    HyperSonic Fan likes this.
  4. SuperSonic6579
    4/5,
    "Great game!"
    The only thing I have to say is that in a future update, could you make this compatible with PlayStation controllers please? (Duelshock4) (also, I'm on windows 10 and don't really know how to turn the camera all by myself, so I let the game do... View Full Review
  5. that 1 noob
    5/5,
    "niiiiiiiiiiiiiice"
    good game its just great dunno what to say View Full Review
  6. Neralu
  7. Neralu
  8. Neralu
    1/5,
    "Listen"
    I know making a game isn't easy but this right here is laziness at its finest. View Full Review
  9. Alta
    5/5,
    "Now this is epic"
    Probably the best 3D sonic fan game I have played. The music is great. Sonic controls really well and 1st act is great. Can't wait till the full game comes out. View Full Review
  10. TurokiChicken
    5/5,
    "Well Done Can't Wait For More"
    Though the game is short (obviously) I can see that this has so much potential. I've played through the game about 5 times now just exploring and getting use to the physics. A full game would be insane. Found sonic to be a little stiff but for... View Full Review
  11. redheadgamer
    5/5,
    "very interesting"
    it took me a second to figure out how the elemental shields buy its a good idea to let us use the shields power and the characters ability View Full Review
  12. Bearzor
    5/5,
    "So Exciting!!"
    My mind was absolutely blown playing this for the first time. I had seen videos of gameplay, but it didn't really sink in that it was Sonic 06 on PC looking better than ever until I actually ran it on my computer. This is a dream come true!!... View Full Review
  13. Jyrz
    4/5,
    "Delightfully Adorable and Promising"
    This demo is great and cute. I love the art style and the gameplay is incredibly promising. Besides being teleported into Eggman at the beginning of the boss fight, I loved using each of the characters' mobility options to fight even that simple... View Full Review
  14. Sonicboy
    1/5,
    "Can't even turn the damn camera."
  15. Cupps
    5/5,
    "All aboard the Hype Train!"
    I'm at a lost for words. When I saw this game I had to make an account just to share my thoughts to such a wonderful product. This game has showed something far beyond the current sonic games by SEGA. The remix of green hill zone is beautiful,... View Full Review
  16. Zorropa F.P.S.